The COVID-19 Employee Fund was created to help employees of The E.W. Scripps Company who have been adversely affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. The fund may provide up to $2,000 per employee for urgent needs.
Before completing an application, please review these Frequently Asked Questions.
We are sensitive to the private nature of each person’s unique situation. While Human Resources will verify the “Personal Information” section to qualify your application, the remainder of your request will be confidential within a small review team led by the Scripps Howard Foundation.
- Any full- or part-time regular employee in good standing who is below the director level and has exhausted other available company-sponsored resources.
- Food and basic household supplies
- Housing-related assistance, including, but not limited to, mortgage, rent and utility payments
- Childcare or Eldercare costs
- Other (Other needs, excluding medical, will be considered on a case by case basis)
If you have technical questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help. Please call us at (855) 467-8264 between 10:30 AM EST to 7 PM EST, or leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
For other questions, please contact Meredith Delaney at email@example.com.