In gratitude for the time and thought you put into judging, the Scripps Howard Foundation is pleased to pay reasonable expenses during your travel. Expenses eligible for reimbursement with a receipt include:
- The cost of coach airline fare for reservations made by February 3, 2017 OR mileage of 54 cents per mile for those who live within driving distance.
- Transportation between airport and hotel or Poynter.
- Wednesday evening dinner.
- Friday evening dinner for those individuals who are unable to make reasonable airline reservations for February 25 due to connections or distance.
- There is no cost to you for your hotel reservations for February 24 and 25.
The Foundation will also pay for an additional night at the Hampton Inn for those unable to make reasonable airline reservations for February 25 due to connections or distance. No need to provide a receipt for the hotel, the Foundation will make payment on your behalf directly to the hotel.
Send this reimbursement form, including receipts with a grand total, no later than March 24, 2017 and it will receive prompt attention.